Assistant Manager - Inside Sales
This job would involve creating new business opportunities for the company by using your Inside Sales Skills to reach out to prospective buyers and businesses who could get benefitted from our solutions and services. As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with our technical team to understand the range of our disruptive solutions that can help our customers and use that understanding to create business opportunities through leads provided or by approaching prospective business clients who may get benefitted from our solutions and services.
Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Good communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Tech experience
- Strong analytical skills
- International communication accent
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Bonus payments, travel vouchers and paid holidays.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and